ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CONFERENCE (ADFC) 2020
13TH TO 14th OCTOBER 2020
Venue: University of Nairobi, School of Business, Lower Kabete Campus,
CALL FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND PAPERS
University of Nairobi, School of Business is pleased to call attention to the 2020 Annual Development Finance Conference (ADFC) to be held in October. The conference brings together academics, policy makers, doctoral students and practitioners from around the world to present research, network and collaborate.
THEME: ‘Environmental Finance and Sustainable Development Goals’.
- Agricultural value chain finance
- Alternative Investment opportunities, avenues and assets
- Capital Formation in developing markets
- Capital market theory and development
- Country Competitiveness and Foreign Direct Investments
- Credit Markets and development
- Development Accounting and Standards
- Development Finance systems
- Digital Finance services (DFS), platforms and Eco - systems
- Emerging Financial technologies (Fintech) for development
- Environmental/Climate/Sustainable/Green finance
- External aid, trade and development
- Financial Development Pyramid Index
- Financial Markets Microstructure
- Financing Government Big 4 Agenda
- Health Financing
- Infrastructure Finance
- Manufacturing Finance
- Micro finance practices and schemes
- Public Accounting and Standards
- Public Financial management reforms and Development
- Taxation and Development
SUBMISSION DETAILS: The call for the submission of full papers, position papers or abstracts for review is now open. All abstracts should include a title, keywords, authors’ names, affiliation and an email address. The abstract should not exceed 500 words. A position paper should be a maximum of 4 pages in which the authors present their research, preliminary results, challenges, describe their approach and how it embeds theories, methods and techniques from various approaches of research. Submit your full papers, position papers or abstract in English, on or before June 30, 2020 preferably in MS Word to: email@example.com
REVIEW PROCESS: Submissions will be reviewed and selected by the conference committee led by the conference convener. Based on accepted submissions, the convener will form an expert panel by including fellow acknowledged international researchers.
- Abstract submission deadline: 30th June, 2020.
- Notification of acceptance: 30th June, 2020.
- Deadline for payment for attendance and participation 14th September, 2020.
- Conference Dates: 13th to 14th October, 2020
University of Nairobi Undergraduate Students
University of Nairobi Staff
University of Nairobi Postgraduate Students
Students from East Africa Community
Participants from East Africa Community
- A certificate of participation/ attendance
- Conference Proceedings Publication - The conference proceedings will be published in book form that complies fully with the Higher Education and Training requirements for accreditation.
- An opportunity to develop the paper further for publication in ADFJ (ISSN. 2522-3186)
Conference Convenor: Dr. Duncan Elly Ochieng’ : firstname.lastname@example.org
UoN School of Business Conferences Coordinator: Prof Justus M Munyoki : email@example.com
For details on Registration, please visit the UON Research week http://uonresearch.org/researchweek2020