The 1st Annual Development for Finance Conference, hosted by the School of Business, University of Nairobi, brings together academics, policy makers, doctoral students and practitioners from around the world to present research, network and collaborate.
The conference theme is "Finance for Sustainable Development."
The topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Alternative Investments in developing country markets
- Capital Formation in developing country markets
- Development Finance systems, markets and instruments
- Digital Finance services (DFS) and Ecosystems
- External aid, trade and development
- Financing Sustainable Development; Environmental Finance, Agricultural value chain finance,
- Health Financing and Infrastructure Finance
- Financial Development Pyramid Index
- Financial Markets Integration and Microstructure
- Foreign Direct Investments, Country Risk Analysis, Government incentives and Subsidies
- Public Finance and Development; Financing social development goals, Financing Big 4 Agenda,
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) finance
- A certificate of participation/ attendance
- Conference Proceedings Publication - The conference proceedings will be published in book form that complies fully with the Higher Education and Training requirements for accreditation.
- An opportunity to develop the paper further for publication in ADFJ (ISSN. 2522-3186), http://journals.uonbi.ac.ke/index.php/adfj
Dr. Duncan Elly Ochieng’ - School of Business, Department of Finance and Accounting, Email: email@example.com