Faculty of Business and Management Science
The Faculty of Business and Management Science is a new Faculty and comprises Comprises of 3 Teaching Departments; Namely Business Administration,Management Science and Finance & accounting. It Contains Some programmes from the Former CHSS and Depertment of Open Learning.
The mandate of the Faculty is to coordinate the implementation of University policies and programmes in the humanities and social sciences.
- The College was established in 1985
- The College introduced self sponsored programmes in 1998
- The College opened its satellite campus in Mombasa in 2005 and Kisumu in 2007
- Distance Learning (Module III) was launched in the Faculty of Arts and School of Business in 2007
- New Faculty formed called Faculty of Business and Management Science (July,2021)
Previous Principals/ Executive Deans