The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom is offering two (2)
full scholarships for PhD only for Kenyan students, tenable from September/October
2021.The awards are tenable at any approved UK University or a University with which
the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) has a part- funding agreement. The
online Application to Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in UK are open as from 14th
December 2020 to 18th January,2021.
Full details of the scholarships are available at: http//cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/about-us/scholarships
i. Must hold full-time university teaching post.
ii. Master’s Degree from a recognized university.
iii. Should have proof of support from a prospective supervisor in at least one
chosen institution in the United Kingdom.
iv. Below 45 years of age.
All eligible candidates must read and adhere to the following guidelines strictly:
1. Complete the online application to Commonwealth Scholarships Commission in UK.
Details of how to apply for this programme is available on the CSC’s website:
cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/about-us/scholarships. Download and print the online
application form before submitting it electronically to the Commonwealth
Scholarship Commission (CSC). One must apply to the CSC’s online application
system by 18th January 2021.
2. Submit one (1) set of the hard copy of CSC application form with all the certified
copies to the Director Graduate School 13th Floor University of Nairobi Towers. The
same can be emailed through firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Completed applications should reach the Graduate School not later than 22nd
January, 2021 by 5 p.m.
1. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted through e-mail
2. Nomination does not in any way guarantee selection or placement
PROF. LYDIA NJENGA
DIRECTOR, GRADUATE SCHOOL