The Faculty of Business and Management Sciences provides its master’s degree students with a world class postgraduate experience. Masters students are highly encouraged to undertake research alongside their academic supervisors. Our master students are trained by top notch faculty, well experienced in the academia and industry.
Faculty master programs are open to both recent graduates of an undergraduate programme and graduates with several years of work experience.
From the list below, you will be able to find a programme that suits your professional goals.
If you are interested in one of the master’s degree programme displayed, please click on it for more information. If you want to see the general requirements for applications please scroll down to the end of the web page.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science In Marketing
- Master of Science In Entrepreneurship and Innovations Management
- Master of Arts in Project Planning and Management
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Operations and Technology Management